If you’re serious about foiling in the waves, a board designed specifically for the unique dynamics and forces of foiling will mean the difference between success and failure. Developed by Slingshot’s Hawaii Surf Division, the Skywalker offers an EARLY TAKE-OFF tail design. The board paddles fast, and is specifically designed to enhance early take off. The wave literally can push you onto the foil. The concave deck provides stability and control when paddling. The Sky Walker has reinforced key locations to handle the unique forces foiling has on your board, which is important if you want to avoid donating your expensive foil to the bottom of the ocean.
- Length: 5' 10"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Tail thickness: 2.3"
- Volume: 51L
- SKY WALKER SURF FOILBOARD
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE
- NO MORE BAD DAYS: SHRED SMALL AND MARGINAL SWELL
- EARLY TAKE-OFF TAIL + WIDE, HIGH-VOLUME SHAPE AIDS IN CATCHING SMALL WAVES
- CARBON REINFORCEMENTS, BAMBOO FINISH PROVIDE DURABILITY
- FULLY REINFORCED BOARD BUILD SPECIFICALLY TO HANDLE THE FOIL’S FORCES AND TORQUE
- MOVABLE MOUNTING TRACK MOUNT LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR MAST POSITION
- SUPPORTED BY FREE FOIL ACADEMY LEARNING COURSE (WWW.FOIL-ACADEMY.COM)